Terms and Conditions
- The Company is entitled to charge you a membership fee of $349.99 USD or 3 payments of $132.99 USD over 3 months totalling $398.97 USD. This membership fee entitles one individual membership access to all Content for a consecutive 12 month period starting from the date of joining. After this 12 month period has been completed, access to all Content and the Site will be deactivated. If you choose to reactivate your membership, you will be liable for the costs to join for another 12 months membership. The ‘valued at’ prices were determined reasonable due to the extensive hours involved with the development by the Company. If an individual member shares their account information or makes any attempt at re-distributing or group viewing of webinars with non-paying members their membership will be terminated immediately with no reimbursement of monies paid and liable for total membership fee.
- The Company may obtain referral commissions or other revenues from referrals, third parties or affiliates.
- While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Content of the Site.
- When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
- If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
- Neither the Company nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or maintaining the Site and/or any Content on the Site shall be liable under any circumstances for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, all Content on the Site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of the materials in the Site, the results of the use of such materials, the suitability of such materials for any user’s needs or the likelihood that their use will meet any user’s expectations, or their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or correction. The Company likewise does not warrant or make any representations or guarantees that you will improve your health ailments using the Site or the Company’s technology or services. You accept all responsibility for evaluating your own health potential as well as executing your own pathology tests, consulting with your physician or other healthcare provider, meal planning, cooking, learning and educating yourself through this program. Your health potential and learning is entirely dependent on your execution of the program, the time you devote to the program, your involvement in the program and utilization of all the tools provided. Since these factors differ among all individuals, the Company cannot and does not warrant or make any representations or guarantees regarding your success or improvement of your health ailments. The Company does not warrant that use of the materials will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site, the Content, and/or the materials available on this Site are free from bugs or viruses or other harmful components. You assume all responsibility for the cost of all necessary repairs or corrections. The Company shall not be responsible for any performance or service problems caused by any third party website or third party service provider. Any such problem shall be governed solely by the agreement between you and that provider. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
- The Company is not purporting to provide specialist or specific medical advice, and all Content is for general education and information purposes only. Such information is not intended nor otherwise implied to be medical advice and is by no means complete or exhaustive, and that as a result, such information does not encompass all conditions, disorders, health-related issues, or respective treatments nor intended to treat, diagnose, mitigate, prevent, or cure any condition or disease. Any recommendations are based on general best practice and do not take into account personal circumstances, medications or sensitivities. You understand that you should always consult your physician or other healthcare provider to determine the appropriateness of this information for your own situation or should you have any questions regarding a medical condition or treatment plan. These statements and information has not been evaluated or approved by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) or any other authority and are not necessarily based on scientific evidence from any source.
- You agree that all customer testimonials as found on our Site are strictly the opinion of that person and any results such person may have achieved are solely individual in nature therefore your results may vary. You understand that such information is based upon personal experience and is not a substitute for obtaining professional medical advice. You should always consult your physician or other healthcare provider before changing your diet or starting an exercise program.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse access to the Site and/or the Company’s Content, products and/or services to anyone in its sole discretion. The Company reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, whether the Company is responsible for any such malfunction or disruption. The Company may, in its sole discretion, refund the initial fee charged for any use of the Site and/or any Content or a pro-rata portion thereof consistent with the Company’s refund policy. The Company shall refuse any refund fifteen (15) days after your payment for use of the Site and/or any Content, either pursuant to the Company’s customer license agreement or otherwise, regardless of the reason for disruption.
- In no event shall the Company be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, punitive, reliance or consequential damages, whether foreseeable or not, including, but not limited to, damage or loss of property, equipment, information or data, loss of profits, revenue or goodwill, cost of capital, cost of replacement services, or claims for service interruptions or transmission problems, occasioned by any defect in the Site, the Content, and/or related materials, the inability to use services provided hereunder or any other cause whatsoever with respect thereto, regardless of theory of liability. This limitation will apply even if the Company has been advised or is aware of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other Content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws of the State of Victoria, Australia, without giving effect to the principles of that State relating to conflicts of laws. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Victoria, Australia. Any cause of action arising under this Agreement must be instituted in a court of competent jurisdiction in the state of Victoria, Australia within one year after the claim or cause of action has arisen or been barred. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last Updated: 07 July 2022